3.10.16

Wallflower Retro Mini



 When it comes to radios, I definitely have a bit of a weakness- I just think there is something so lovely about the radio getting lots of use in the home and I also think there is a lot of fun to be had in styling them to suit your personal taste and home decor.
However, nothing quite prepared me for the level of beauty that VQ have achieved in their latest collaboration with Emma Bridewater...welcome, the Wallflower Retro Mini!






VQ are about to launch this radio and very kindly asked me to take a look at one and share some of my thoughts with you.

Well, without a doubt this is definitely my favourite radio from them to date. Slight, portable and so easy to navigate through the settings- the Retro Mini is effortless to control and it doesn't take up a lot of space, meaning that it is all the more desk friendly! 

But of course, laying practicalities aside for a moment, this radio is incredibly easy on the eye too. Emma Bridgewater's Wallflower design is actually one of my favourites to date and so I was extremely excited to see this translated onto a radio design. It's just absolutely gorgeous and works really well with different interior styles. 





I've been enjoying switching between using mine on my bedside table and then also on my desk area. As I tend to favour a slightly more minimal interior feel, I find this radio just adds the perfect level of colour and visual interest to a space without being too heavy or cluttering!  






It truly is a visual beauty and I am absolutely loving using mine to  relax with...or happily distract myself from work with! 

I've teamed up with VQ to run a competition over on Twitter where, by simply following both of our accounts and retweeting our competition announcement over there, you will be in with the chance of winning one of these fabulous radios! 

You can find me on twitter @BuntyMorton and View Quest @MyVQUK

Good luck everyone!

Love,





























Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig