27.6.17

Cohorted Beauty Box Review | Ad



I've been really looking forward to putting this post together- it has actually been a few weeks since I received my first ever Cohorted beauty box and I have been spending a little time getting to grips with some new beauty brands as well as 'cult faves' that are so iconic in the Industry today.
Just incase you're not familiar, Cohorted are a monthly luxury beauty subscription collating a secret selection of high-end products, all beautifully packaged into their bow-tied box and delivered direct to your doorstep. 
If you happen to be a bit of a makeup fanatic like myself, then this is definitely the kind of treat that you would love. Considering this was my first unboxing, I was very impressed with the contents hidden away inside...

Kure Bazaar Nail Polish £15 This pretty little polish is like summer in a bottle, utterly gorgeous! I'm a big wearer of pink and red tones on my nails so I knew this would be right up my street. It's very girly and dainty and just. so. cute. Plus, it wears pretty well too so I would definitely purchase more colours in the future from this brand.

Bellapierre Cosmetics Kiss Proof Lip Creme £20 Now this really is something a little bit special. Initially, I wasn't quite sure what was meant by 'kiss proof', considering so many lip products out there already claim to be so, yet they smudge so easily. This, ( I am delighted to inform you) contains one of the most unique formulas I've ever tried. It's obviously a liquid formulation but once applied, it dries almost instantly and in a matte finish. The result is seriously long-lasting colour payoff that doesn't budge or smudge- even if you're eating. 
This colour is called 'Antique Pink' and it's a kind of soft, dusky, dark pink. It's a very pretty shade on and I'd be really interested to try more colours from the range as I think Bellapierre are  onto something seriously good with the formulation.

Too Faced Mascara Mini- Now I have heard many amazing things about this particular mascara. It has long been in circulation amongst beauty bloggers and Youtubers and I don't think I have ever heard a bad review of it. True to it's reputation, this mascara really is the business. Considering I totally missed out on the 'luscious, long lashes' gene in my family and have had to contend with rather short, sparse lashes my whole life, this is a product that has really rectified my insecurity there. I'm not exactly sure how it does it, but this mascara makes my lashes appear so much longer and fuller. They don't look false or 'treated' but just significantly more than they are. I'm totally hooked on this anyway, it really is amazing! 

Bellapierre Cosmetics Glowing Palette £40 Of the whole box, I was probably most excited to try this palette which contains six highlight shades- all with incredible versatility. I don't know whether to start with the fact these are so usable for different makeup looks, or the beautiful pigmentation in each highlight? It's just totally gorgeous!
 The colour payoff is lovely too and I've found that just a gentle sweep of the lighter colours onto the tops of my cheekbones can create such a beautiful, glowy complexion.
Whilst the darker shades are perhaps a little too heavy for my cheeks, I have been enjoying using them as shimmery eyeshadows. They sit really well and don't go 'cakey' or do a disappearing act half way through the day either, so they're definitely a great choice for long-lasting makeup looks, particularly when minimal maintenance is your thing!
It's also worth mentioning that the mirror is also large enough to do your makeup in (ideal for traveling or life on the go!) Overall, this has to be one of the most versatile palettes I've ever owned- such a find!

I've been totally delighted with the June Cohorted box. I think it's such a treat and I fell in love with every product. Considering the price point of most of these items individually, the monthly subscription fee of £35 is definitely a bargain and far less than the cumulative value. In other words, you more than get your money's worth either for yourself, or as a gift for a loved one!?

Have you ever tried a beauty box subscription before?!
Love,



*Post in collaboration with Cohorted
















Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig