6.7.15

A touch of bohemian chic!




Last week, my sister and I went shopping and managed to pick up a few absolute steals in the sales. One of her finds was this stunning maxi skirt by Zara which, like most of her outfits, looked beautiful on her.


The skirt is made from a really light fabric and is a full length maxi with two slits on each side. It really doesn’t need much accessories given how busy the pattern of the skirt is by itself, so Rosie opted to wear it with a plain white tee.


The problem with us taller ladies is that skirts can be so hit and miss. Countless times I have tried on a maxi skirt and found it just didn't look right because the length wasn't long enough against my legs. Rosie's is perfect though because not only is it long but the added slits give it a lovely flowy softness. There's just a touch of 'boho chic' about this skirt when the wind catches the ends. 


She completed this outfit with some pretty New Look t-bar sandals and her hair in a french pony-tail arrangement. For me, this is easy summer style at its best: Unfussy and naturally pretty! 


I have always loved maxi skirts in summer as a way to escape from wearing uncomfortably hot denim. The fact that they come back around year after year just goes to show how essential a part of our summer wardrobes they have become! 

I'm so looking forward to getting out my maxi skirts this summer, especially during the holidays when I aim for the classic 'less is more' in my approach to accessorising an outfit. 
 They're so easy to pull on and with almost zero effort required to make an outfit look really thought out, it couldn't be easier to feel stylish! 

Love Bunty
xXx









Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig