5.7.15

This week in photos




Here we are- another week down! It gets to this time of year when I start noticing myself counting down the weeks and days till something exciting we have planned happens. With holidays and our anniversary coming up, I am definitely on the countdown for some special moments and memories to be made!



I haven't done an Instagram round up of my week for a while so I thought I would share some of this week's feed. You will probably recall these photos making an appearance in the blogs over the last few days, whilst others have just been happy moments I captured and posted straight to Instagram. Either way, I wanted to share them with you!

My personal favourite was probably my 'Don't over think it' photo which comes from my Zara teeshirt I blogged about (here.) The slogan represents such a poignant truth about my character and had me musing on it for a good part of my week.


Aside from their value and meaning to me, I wanted to share these photos with you just for your own enjoyment and use. Feel free to print them off or make posters of them-whatever you fancy! Let me know if you do, I'd love to see your creations!


Love Bunty
xXx

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig