15.8.17

Norfolk: Our week so far!




Year after year we have found ourselves coming back to Norfolk during the summer months and I suppose, as time has moved on it has grown to hold a special place in our hearts. After all, it was the place where I first met Eddy in and that alone will stay with me forever.

Aside from hopeless romantics like myself, Norfolk is home to some of the most stunning coastlines and the villages and architecture within are perfect reflections of its character. They are simply exquisite!

And since we will be staying for a couple of weeks while Eddy is working here, I have a list as long as my arm of things I want to do and some places I'd love to visit- Thank goodness we've been blessed with beautiful warm sunshine so far! I'm definitely excited about plenty more days picnicking beside the bumblebees and caterpillar spying in and around some of the most fabulous gardens I've ever seen in my life!


A personal highlight from Monday this week had to be exploring a gorgeous farmers market and sampling their locally supplied ice-cream...now that butterscotch flavour really was something special! ;p


I keep wanting to photograph every. single. house. I. see and I need to take control of that now! What is it about Norfolk architecture? The cottages, the stone walls everywhere, the rustic character...it's everything I ever wished for in my own dream home. (At least I'll have plenty of photographic inspiration to bounce out when the time comes!)

But enough daydreaming- some snaps from the past couple of days here!


 Love, 
















Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig