21.10.17

Autumn lived well | Dunelm




Is there anything lovelier than breakfast in bed on a chilly Autumn morning?

 I didn't think so either!

Granted, my idea of a 'lazy saturday' morning has changed quite drastically since having babies. Ours these days consist of five bodies crammed into one bed for inconveniently early snuggles. On the occasion that we *really* push the boat out and have breakfast in our nest too, I can guarantee there will be mysterious bites taken from my croissant and a hearty layer of crumbs to be discovered in the sheets too! *Personal pet peeve alert!*

But I suppose the point is that we're all together and that we make use of those few precious mornings when we're not in an absolute hurry to get three little boys out of the door by 8.45am; to be able to relax together and begin the day in harmony.

Dunelm have long been one of my favourite home stores for when it comes to 'feathering the nest'. It's the kind of place you can walk into and leave with all kinds of pieces you didn't realise you needed- until you saw them!
I love how much they play to the seasons and I have to say, their autumn collections are probably my favourite of the entire year. Hello cosy knit blankets, furry cushions and *the* most gorgeous candles to fill your home with!

I popped in recently and stocked up on a few goodies to help keep the winter chills at bay. Between this gorgeous oversized pom- pom throw and the tea tray (perfect for all those breakfast in bed mornings I'm hoping for), I think I am almost there in terms of acquiring the essential kit for slow, weekend mornings with the family.

Ahh, breakfast in bed...and with such pretty accessories, it'd quite simply be rude not to!


In case you want to replicate this pretty scene, I've linked below to all the items you can purchase online or instore!



*I worked with Dunelm on an Instagram campaign for which I was gifted a voucher to purchase the items pictured above.



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig