6.1.18

Lazy girl's way to highlight



One of my favourite items of makeup has definitely got to be a good highlighter. I can go foundation free, bronzer free or even mascara-free, but if I have a little highlight to pop on, it’s such a quick and failsafe way to lift my skin a little and bring some glow back!
One of my favourite items of makeup has definitely got to be a good highlighter. I can go foundation free, bronzer free or even mascara-free, but if I have a little highlight to pop on, it’s such a quick and failsafe way to lift my skin a little and bring some glow back!

I’ve always gotten on really well with Clinique makeup and have loved using their Chubby Sticks in the past so I was pretty confident their highlight stick would be a winner too! 


Now I LOVE the stick formula, whether as a foundation, blusher, concealer or highlight; I’ve used them all and think they are such a great choice for the time-limited woman who needs to slap it on and go! This particular highlight is just gorgeous though. It has the prettiest iridescent light pink colour and glides onto the skin so effortlessly. It’s also extremely blendable and looks beautiful applied under the brow bone, or across the cupids bow as well as above the cheekbones.


  I also love how it’s not too intense but the coverage really makes your makeup pop with the most gorgeous, soft glow.
Going into 2018, this is definitely going to be a staple feature in my makeup bag!


 Have you a favourite highlight you can't live without?








Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig