4.1.18

New year, New do!


Before Christmas, I decided to have a bit of a change up with my hair. Don't get me wrong, I have always LOVED having uber long locks but, unfortunately I just found it was becoming less practical with day to day life. I never had enough time to 'do anything' with it and found I was spending more time putting it up in a top knot for the sake of ease. I know I'm not always a fountain of patience but I definitely wasn't enjoying how much maintainance my required to look even remotely nice.


Anyway, I had been thinking about making a change and decided to book into my local salon. And by the end of my session, my goodness, I did not realize how light a head could feel when it's not weighed down by several feet of hair!

I went for a very blunt, simple shoulder-length cut and I have to say, I absolutely love it. I have zero regrets about how much I lost; it's incredibly light now and easy going. In fact, (shock horror here), I've actually manage to spend most mornings these days curling my locks simply because it's far easier and time-friendly than ever before!


It's not every day that I do something dramatic to my appearance but this was one change I was so happy to make. My hair feels 100% healthier and I feel so much better now that I get to actually enjoy it!











Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig