4.5.18

This Works Deep Sleep Pillow Spray




Sleep for a parent is like gold dust. Either that or it's highly overrated (or so I tell myself!) To be perfectly honest though, I think somewhere in the process of becoming a parent you realize how little sleep you actually need to function (as long as you have coffee on tap) and mostly, you gain a huge appreciation for the limits your body can be pushed to when you're operating on virtually none!

Three kids later, I know that if there is anything I can do to improve my quality of sleep in any shape or form, I'm game! And that was the curiosity that sparked me to purchase the cult product from This Works; their ever-so-raved-about Deep Sleep Pillow Spray.


I have to say, I bought this on a complete whim. I happened to have a voucher and I had heard quite a few good things about this product which included reports from friends about it helping cure insomnia and enabling you to wake feeling totally refreshed. And with it being a completely natural formula, I realllly wanted to see what all the fuss was about for myself.

I purchased the limited edition Deep Sleep Pillow Spray which is infused with a blend of potent oils including Vetivert, Lavender & Chamomile; all of which create the most beautiful fragrance which is just the loveliest treat to spray onto our bedding at the end of the day.

I don't know what I was expecting, (other than beautifully fresh bedding every night!) But after using this for only a couple of nights we were astounded by the difference it was making. I was really aware that I was sleeping much heavier than usual and waking feeling more refreshed and energized. It was odd because both Eddy and I had noticed a difference in our sleep within a couple of nights but we couldn't quite believe it was all down to this one little bottle. When we actually stopped to consider the other elements of our day routine and evening routine, nothing else had changed drastically; except for the use of this pillow spray.


We also found the pillow spray guaranteed us falling asleep much faster. Now I have never personally had a problem in this area since becoming a mum. As soon as my head hits the pillow I am normally out like a light anyway but even if we're staying up to watch Netflix and I have this spray around my pillow, I literally can't keep my eyes open for long. And that's not like me!

To be honest, I can't pinpoint what it is about this pillow spray, whether it's the infusion of oils or the calming effect the fragrance possibly has on my head before bed but regardless, I am a total convert! We use this all the time now, day and night and it just smells so beautiful as a linen freshener during the day too!


It's definitely one of those whim purchases that more than paid off- I literally couldn't recommend it more! 


 





Share:

1 comment

  1. Hi there to everybody, it’s my first go to see of this web site; this weblog consists of awesome and in fact good stuff for visitors. Hurrah, that’s what I was exploring for, what stuff! Existing here at this blog, thanks admin of this web site. You can also visit Eliterest for more Slim Pillow related information and knowledge.

    ReplyDelete

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig