4.9.18

September is here!




September has always been one of my favourite months; I don't think there is another time of the year where I feel more motivated and ready to begin afresh. Admittedly, this has everything to do with the ingrained rhythm of school- even prior to me having children of my own, I still carried that same enthusiasm for organising my stationary and generally getting things sorted at the end of summer, ready for the change over in the season.

Today the kids are back in school, Noah has moved up to year one and Jonah is in his final year at pre-school! I am feeling *all* the emotions but 'contentment' is definitely outshining everything else. We had such a wonderful summer together and even though I didn't photograph nearly as much as I normally do, I certainly have treasured memories to think back on.

So here's to September, or the 'golden month' as I like to think of it. Ironically, today is the first day where it appears autumn has 'landed' out there and doing the school run this morning I couldn't help but notice that the trees are turning and the leaves are already falling.
Naturally, this month will see me stockpiling on hot chocolate and perusing many a shop-shelf for blankets and throws. I'm also hoping to change over my wardrobe a bit more as the weather cools and invest in more mustard yellow! (Anyone else a little bit obsessed with this colour?!)

I hope your September is a beautiful one! Have you any goals or plans coming up?












Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig