28.2.14

Baby keeps growing!

Hey guys! So yesterday I picked up a few little bits for Noah to tide his wardrobe situation over for a little longer. I am just in awe of how much he is growing at the moment though and I keep finding that clothes he was given at Christmas time are already too small and tight on him! Noah will turn 9 months on March 16th (where did that time go too?!) but already he is well into size 9-12 month clothing! Obviously different shops sizes run slightly differently to each other so he does still wear some age 6-9 month outfits, but really for the most part he is well into the next size up.

 Anyway, yesterday Eddy and I took him out to town and we stocked up on some essentials: socks, a few pairs of trousers, a cardigan and a long-sleeved top. I'm finding more and more that it's the trousers he grows out of first so I definatly wanted to replenish that department! Now I have to admit I love jeans on little boys and I especially love the more popular colours for winter like camel beiges and deep berry tones, they look so adorable! However, jeans can be SO impractical when it comes to nappy changes and much as I love them, there are days when I simply don't fancy wrestling chubby legs in and out of denim. That's why I have slightly overloaded on our supply of soft jogger-bottom style trousers for him. I wasn't too sure about the grey bottoms at first as I was a bit worried that style would look too 'grown up' on him and wouldn't work, but actually they do look really cute on! Now, I only shopped in Primark and Next this time as I was really only buying a few 'staples', nothing too fancy, here's what I got:


Blue socks from Primark: I love the stripes and these will be so easy to match with lots of different outfits.

More socks from Primark

Cardigan from Primark: Again, I love the stripes and the navy and maroon mix. This will take Noah through spring nicely I think.

Simple long-sleeved top from Primark: I love the blue again, this is so simple and basic, but easy to layer with jumpers and coats and I think the collar is so cute!

Jogger bottoms from Next: These are actually from a set of two, the other pair are grey but I don't have a photo as Noah was wearing them today and napping whilst I was photographing! They're lovely and soft inside though and perfect whilst the weather is still chilly!

Grey jogger-bottoms from Primark: staple staple staple!

Camel coloured jeans from Primark: I think Noah has gone through about three pairs of these, starting with the earliest size! They are really cute on and look so stylish in a cute 'baby-way' of course! 

That's everything for now, I really enjoyed showing you my mini 'baby haul', I might feature these more often!
To all the other mummies out there, Where do you shop for your little one's? And what do you dress your baby boys in?

Love Bunty
xXx






Share:

2 comments

  1. Hi Bunty!
    Cute cute stuff! Shopping for our little monsters is so much fun! They grow so fast though...
    I shop a lot at H&M for my son, I always find nice pieces!
    Good night! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anne! It's great fun indeed! :) I love H&M too, I can always count on finding something nice! Have a lovely Sunday! xXx

      Delete

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig