7.2.14

Daisy park




Whenever we go home (Devon) to visit my family, one of the places I always love to pop into is my favourite shop Daisy Park in our nearest market town, South Molton. Daisy Park is a beautiful shop that sells a combination of pretty home accessories and must haves, with some gorgeous gifts, stationary and even baby clothes!
I feel so at home here, where I can count on checking out some of my fave homeware brands like Cath Kidson, Emma Bridgewater and Pip Studios. 
The shop is beautifully laid out with lots of colour and vibrance and the staff are so welcoming and warm, it feels like visiting friends whenever I nip over to the shop. 
Another thing I simply love is the fact that although in the past five years I have lived in Birmingham, a bustling city, and now Living in Lincoln, I still haven't found a shop that fills me with the same excitement when I go in! There is definitely an emotional attatchment lurking beneath, Daisy Park is home to me!

Here are some of my favourite pieces I have purchased from them, all of which serve as a great reminder of the quiet little village I grew up in and the childhood years blissfully lived out in the Devonshire countryside.



Favourite Pip Studio sausage pillow, its so bright and cheerful! I loved having this in my room at Uni...especially on those dreaded monday mornings!

Pip Studio vase, love this a whole lot! Especially the rose detail on the lid!


I've shown you this little beauty before, but I definitely couldn't leave it out!

...annnd again...

If only I had this in every colour...wish list!

These were actually part of my christmas presents from my parents this year...gradually acquiring a full Pip Studio collection...and I simply love it!



This was such a cute purchase in 2012, my little homage to our Queen!



Review to follow...this book definitely deserves its' own post!

My little sister bought this for me about a year ago, it's just lovely!

So those are my favourite Daisy Park goods, hope you like...does anyone else love the brands i've mentioned as much as I do?!

Love Bunty 
xXx












Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig