18.12.15

Feeling festive with Dirty Pretty Vintage



This week I’ve posted a few times about some different gift/ decorative ideas and businesses worth exploring before Christmas. For any of you last minute shoppers out there (like myself), keep reading because I have another gorgeous home accessories shop to introduce you to this evening! 



When I first discovered Dirty Pretty Vintage, I warmed to their curation of products that really conjured that feeling of 'home'. Whether looking for gifts for loved ones, or indeed decorative pieces for your own home, Dirty Pretty Vintage have a fabulous selection of treats that will certainly inspire you to feel all Christmassy this season! 





To help me on with my decorating for Christmas, Dirty Pretty Vintage generously gifted me this beautiful wooden reindeer, which has since taken pride of place in various locations around our home. I especially love the simplicity of this design and how easily it fits in with our other decorations.
My toddler Noah also has his eyes set firmly on our Mr. Reindeer- it seems he has a keen desire to 'make friends' with him too, which is rather sweet!





Having enjoyed this little guy in our home over the past few days, I feel as though it's the kind of piece that could find a place in the house at any time of the year really. If you like all things rustic and shabby chic, then i'm sure you would be able to find a little nook or corner to enjoy this festive friend throughout the year.
 I've actually been thinking that once we get past the Christmas season, I might let Noah keep this one in his bedroom, where they can become best buddies!



Simple, rustic and utterly charming, I feel this reindeer really encapsulates a lot of Sass & Belle's character as a business. If you haven't visited their website, (here) I would definitely encourage you to take a wee look. But I warn you first, there is temptation everywhere! 


Have a great weekend everyone!

Love,




*This is a collaborative post with Dirty Pretty Vintage. Whilst I was kindly gifted the product mentioned above, all opinions expressed are representative of Bunty Living*
























Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig