6.12.15

Winter baby hat!





Hello lovelies, I just wanted to share with you something that has brought a lot of smiles and laughter to our home this week. With the ever decreasing temperatures I really needed to pick up a winter hat and mittens set for Jonah as he didn't even own one! (poor sausage!)

 Honestly, I wasn't really on the market for eye-catching, garing or particularly stand outish...but then I found this! I don't know whether it's the pom pom, or the polar bear, or the combination of cliche Christmas colours, but seeing this in Tesco brought my inner six year old little girl back for a moment! I just couldn't put this hat down!


And well, you can probably imagine Noah's excitement when he helped Jonah try this on at home. If you can't, let me just describe for you real quick: amidst squeals of delight,'oohing' and 'aaahing' Noah gave Jonah's head a massive cuddle and proceeded to kiss the polar bear and the pom pom repeatedly. Well, if I thought there might be any jealousy issues, clearly I didn't have anything to worry about. Jonah was intrigued by this funny weight on his head and Noah was completely taken with the novelty of it all.


I could swear Christmas jumpers are out this year... Apparently it's all about the hats! :p

Hope you've all had a lovely Sunday!

Love Bunty
xXx








Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig