30.3.16

Joy interiors



I have a bit of a thing for nursery decor and so when it came to organising Noah’s bedroom and choosing accessories to turn it into a little haven for him, I found myself really enjoying the whole process. 
I think in general my style is quite understated. The boys are still so young and really don’t need a whole lot of eye catching pieces in their rooms which could potentially distract them from sleep! However, I have definitely discovered a great love for soft, subtle fabrics and muted tones which are so calming and comfortable. 


I recently had the opportunity to work with Joy Interiors, an interior design company who excel in creating beautiful spaces using exquisite fabrics and accessories. Having discovered their beautiful online shop a while back, I instantly knew that in style and aesthetic, Joy Interiors would be right ‘up my street.’ There are so many beautiful individual pieces that can be used to brighten any corner of the home- not least their stunning bespoke vintage chair- seriously, how beautiful is this piece?!



I was kindly gifted this beautiful tractor design bunting to incorporate into Noah's bedroom. Honestly, my only problem is the tough decision of where to place it! I still can't make up my mind and have been moving it around into various positions and places. For this shoot I hung it on the front of Noah's headboard but I have been hanging it high up at night time- to keep out of the reach of his chubby little fingers! 


I think this design is so versatile and usable not only for a little boy's bedroom but also many other rooms in the house. *Ahem...I might have already styled it in my bedroom!* 
The quality of this fabric is just wonderful though, it feels very heavy duty which is exactly what I would opt for living with a houseful of boys! The gorgeous tractor design is so sweet too; I love its gentle nod to our country background and the familiarity of happy scenes of rural life. 


I've been thoroughly inspired by Joy Interiors and everything they offer to transform homes into relaxing, beautiful spaces that are truly joyful to look at. With the ability to work with any budget or idea and favouring local suppliers and British designers, Joy Interiors is a real celebration of bringing ideas to life with personality and charm.


I've had a wonderful time working with Joy Interiors and I dream of filling my home up with their beautiful pieces over time! Have you come by their gorgeous online website yet? Do head on over and take a peek- I dare you to not feel tempted by all the goodies on offer!

I hope you all have a wonderful week,
Happy Easter friends,

Love,


Disclaimer: This post is in collaboration with Joy Interiors. Whilst I was kindly gifted the bunting mentioned above, all opinions expressed are representative of Bunty Living










Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig