14.3.16

The perfect grey knit




I have to say, light jumpers over jeans and a vest top are pretty much my 'go to' uniform of choice these days. They're just so practical, easy AND all importantly comfortable for being on the go as a mummy. I recently had a few vouchers to spend in Joules and one of the things I treated myself to was this super pretty, light knit jumper. 



From the front, this seemingly understated jumper just looks so casual and comfortable. It has a slightly oversized feel which is really quite flattering on. But then, as you turn around it has the most beautiful chiffon style panel with one of my favourite Joules floral prints. I kind of think this jumper was made for mamas- considering that normally any sticky finger prints from the toddlers end up on the front of my clothes, I don't think the chiffon fabric would take kindly to them! However, this pretty detailing on the back just adds a little touch of glamour and prettiness which is somewhat unexpected. 
It also has a slightly dip-hem shape to the back which is so flattering with jeans, especially for those of us who have curves! 


I also like that this is quite a thin jumper which makes it really easy to layer whilst the weather is still that bit cooler. Come summer though, it will make for a perfectly light fabric to wear in the sunshine and will hopefully be nice and cooling too!

What's your 'go to' outfit for easy spring style?

If you'd like a closer look, i've left the link to this jumper (here)

Love,
























Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig