9.8.16

New from Clean & Clear!





Summertime can be a tricky season when it comes to juggling breakouts without having to layer on makeup all for the sake of covering up imperfections. I know that personally, I tend to stay away from wearing heavy foundations when the sun is out and generally opt for much lighter tinted creams/ concealers  to provide a sheer glow that isn't going to melt off my face once I step outside!



Tricky as it can be to balance our summer skincare needs, Clean & Clear definitely have it sorted with their Hint of Tint Cover & Correct Cream that is designed to get to work on problem areas whilst giving you a breathable touch of coverage. This oil free formula is a real hybrid between skincare and makeup. It provides even coverage which is enough to hide awkward blemishes but it feels more like a moisturiser on application and certainly seems to improve the appearance of blemishes- I’ve noticed mine have reduced over the past few days alone of trialling this!


I also really like how well the Hint of Tint sits with my other makeup products. It's very easy to apply and combining it with my concealer, I find it actually does a really good job at hiding spots and redness too! I also love that it doesn't feel as though it’s clogging up my pores in the way heavier makeup can. The handy truth  that it also contains spot- fighting ingredients just makes it all the more enjoyable to use!

                              
Along with the Hint of Tint, Clean & Clear's latest release is their deep action facial wipes which go hand in hand with all the other products in their range. Again, these wipes are specially formulated to help prevent spots and cleanse the skin at the same time. Now, I haven't used makeup wipes in a long time but I have really enjoyed incorporating these into my skincare regime as my skin always feels tingly, clean and refreshed after using them. I like using these after I have removed my makeup and just before I wash my face to cleanse the skin. They really feel as though they are helping my skin to feel cool, clear and so wonderfully fresh.



Both of these are great products and I think they’d be especially useful if you are going to be away over summer as they’re extremely travel friendly in their packaging and work brilliantly in the heat! Having said that, they could easily become a regular part of my skincare routine year round too!

I hope you’ve enjoyed this little review. I’ve always enjoyed using Clean & Clear products myself and I’m excited to see new innovations in their ranges! Have you tried either of these products? Let me know if you liked them!

Love,


* Post written in collaboration with Clean & Clear. Whilst I was kindly gifted the products, all opinions expressed are representative of Bunty Living












Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig