1.8.16

New from Piz Buin: Protect & Cool Sun Mousse




At this time of year, we all become increasingly aware of the importance of protecting our skin from the powerful UV rays of the sun. As a family with very young ones, I like to take extra precaution when we are going to be spending a lot of time outside and using products with SPF factors have become second nature to me, especially during the warmer months. 


When Pizz Buin reached out and asked me to trial their new Protect & Cool Refreshing Sun Mousse, my ears immediately pricked up at the sound of it. This was something that just sounded like a solution to quite a few of my current skin concerns and all conveniently packaged into one handy spray mousse!
 In recent weeks, I have been on the hunt for a product that could help alleviate the sensation of restless legs I get in pregnancy but I have really struggled to lay my hands on anything that could provide the instant cool relief my skin has been craving. When the weather is so glorious, I want to spend as much time as possible out enjoying it, but I often find the warm evenings provoke my pregnancy symptoms and can exaggerate their effect.

Needless to say, I was extremely excited to give this a try! After using the mousse over a period of a few days, I was actually very pleasantly surprised with the results. It seemed to be making a positive difference to my pregnancy symptoms as well as providing the all important SPF during the daytime.
 The formula is actually the first of its kind here in the UK as it is the only product that provides sun protection along with an immediate icy sensation which cools the skin upon application. When you apply the mousse it looks just as you would expect but quickly massages into the skin leaving it silky soft and instantly cooled. It also has a very fresh fragrance which, for me, evokes memories of sun and sea and I think there is something very seasonal and uplifting about using it.



 The handy bottle comes in two versions providing either SPF 15 or SPF 30, so it’s a great option if you are looking for something with a little more skin protection factor. I’ve been using mine for sun protection during the day and then in the evenings concentrating it around my legs and feet to help soothe them. I have to say, it has been really lovely to just grab this whenever I've felt a bit uncomfortable and as it’s such a handy on-the-go size, it fits perfectly into my handbag making it easy to take with me when I’m out and about.

I do think this is a brilliant example of a product that could easily find its way into a lot of people’s holiday luggage! If you're going to be travelling abroad this season, I couldn't recommend this two-in-one mousse more highly to keep you and your family protected and comfortable in the heat!

Have any of you given it a try? I'd love to know your thoughts!

Love,




*Whilst this post was written in collaboration with Piz Buin, all opinions expressed are representative of BuntyLiving




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig