4.4.17

The 'Belle' Sleeve




Big, beautiful bell sleeves don't seem to be going anywhere at present and I have to admit I have kinda enjoyed 'having a go' at styling them. So much so, I've fondly dubbed them 'belle sleeves' as they are beautiful AND feel a bit princessy on too.

This Primark blush pink top hardly gets any rest time in my wardrobe as I have been struggling to put it down. Do you ever buy an item of clothing that you struggle not to wear each and every day!?  

 I really love this one especially as it's that bit thicker. It's especially served me well in these early spring days, keeping me warm enough to dodge wearing a heavy winter coat where possible and sitting so easily with either jeans or skirts. It has become a bit of a 'season staple' for me and I fully expect to continue wearing it now through to summer!

I've paired it here with an old Oasis skirt and white (excuse the mud) Vans sneaks for a comfortable, low maintenance and casual 'mum' look- if ever there was a uniform, this would be it!










Love,


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig