31.5.17

Rimmel Wonder'full Mascara



If I had to choose just two beauty essentials to see me through summer, mascara would absolutely be one of them! I am definitely a 'less is more' kinda girl when it comes to makeup in warmer weather and at this time of year I love to strip my routine back to basics and really let my skin breathe.

Just throw a decent concealer and mascara my way and I'm good to go!

To be honest, when it comes to makeup I'm a creature of habit.  I never stray that far away from my favourite brands and have, for about three years now relied on one and only one mascara from Clinique.

However, when I found myself perusing the Rimmel counter in Boots recently this one caught my eye. (Pun unintended!) This is Rimmel's Wonder'full Mascara with Argan Oil. In truth, it was the argan oil that interested me most. I was kinda curious to see how the formula would sit on my lashes and also, if I would notice any visible improvements to my lashes over time.

I've been using this for almost two weeks and so far I really really like it. The formula is very easy to work with and non-clumpy to apply. Another thing I was impressed with is how easily it wipes away with my Micellar water. I was a little dubious initially because I figured  that as an oil-based product it would make it harder to remove, but I really don't notice the difference between this mascara and higher-end, non-oil based ones. It looks really great, stays in place all day and comes away very easily when you apply your remover.

The wand is totally up my street too. This shape is perfect for creating fluttery, even lashes and the brush really allows you to build your mascara up in layers; meaning you can go for a very subtle application or try for a more dramatic finish with a thicker application.

This is without a doubt a brilliant 'drug-store' mascara I'd recommend to anyone and I have to say I don't feel like I am missing my Clinique one at all since using this one. 

Have you tried it? Would love to know your thoughts!

Love,




























Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig