7.7.17

Clarins Hydra-Essentiel Collection






I still remember the skincare routine I used in the weeks leading up to my wedding and on my wedding day itself. It was Clarins Hydra-Quench collection, a set of 'cult classic' skincare products that seriously came to my aid when I needed them and have since been firm favourites for me ever since.
The Hydra-Quench line has been incredibly popular and for the past six years I have found myself coming back to it time and time again- it just never disappoints!

When I was recently invited by Clarins to try the *NEW* and improved replacement for the Hydra-Quench collection, I was all ears! With a familiar sounding title, the Hydra-Essentiel collection appeared on my doorstep and for a minute or so, (I'm embaressed to say), I was literally like a kid in a candy shop. Yeah, bit excited to say the least.

Hydra-Essentiel Bi-phase Serum With its beautiful, familiar scent that took me straight back to the morning of my wedding day, it was a pure joy having a little play with this serum (before deciding on the spot that it would now be part of my daily skincare routine once more.)  
Designed for even the most dehydrated skin, this serum leaves your skin feeling soft, plump and radiant. It is created with a key ingredient from the 'Leaf of Life' succulent, which helps combat the effects of sudden temperature changes on the skin, whilst offering protection from harmful pollutants. 
I've been gently patting this over my face and neck before moisturising and I really love the way it locks moisture in, leaving my skin feeling nourished and intensely hydrated.

Hydra- Essentiel Silky Cream After applying the Bi-phase serum I use this Hydra-Essential silky cream to complete my skincare routine and it really is just lovely! Applying it in the mornings, my face feels boosted, radiant and alive- a far cry from the normal results of sleep deprivation I'm usually working!
Like the serum, the cream comprises the same key ingredients which work together to hydrate your skin and for me, the combination of these two skincare products are the perfect duo to ensure year-round protection and radiance. 

Have you got your hands on the Hydra-Essentiel range? Would love to know what you made of it too?!

Love,



*Post written in collaboration with Clarins









Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig