9.7.17

Clarins Instant Light Natural Perfectors


When it comes to lip products, I don't know anyone who creates such beautifully nourishing formulas the way Clarins always manage to do! Their Natural Lip Perfectors have been around for a long old time but with the recent new launch of  their Citrus Collection this month, it hardly seems surprising that they brought out two new, limited edition shades: Pink Grapefruit and Juicy Mandarin.

The nourishing extracts of shea butter and wild mango butter in these really make your lips feel restored, comfortable and protected. Incorporating a natural peptide, the lip perferctors also help to ensure a 4-hour window of hydration per application and once applied, the product stays in place without smudging or melting away- (one of my ultimate makeup- pet- peeves!)

I absolutely love these lip perfectors, especially for this time of year when you might not necessarily want to wear a heavy, high maintenance lipstick every single day. The colour payoff is vibrant and rich and your lips look beautifully radiant and glossy (without the annoying sensation of being sticky!)

Whilst I still can't quite make up my mind as to which shade I actually prefer, I do know these are going to be following me about in my handbag all summer. I've already been wearing them pretty much non-stop and I think they're just perfect for easy, summer days.  :) 

Have you tried them yet? What's your favourite shade?

Love,

*Post in collaboration with Clarins







Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig