10.11.17

This week's #Primania picks



In recent weeks, I've found myself popping into Primark a LOT more. There are two reasons that spring to mind as to why you'll find me loitering in the (wonderfully calm) post 9.30am Primark ailes and they are that firstly, I'm normally drawn in by the children's section which is probably still the cheapest 'fast fashion' on the high street. And secondly, (once I'm in and the women's section has inevitably beckoned me over), I have been so darn impressed by how stylish their new season pieces are.


I picked up four items the other day which ranged from £2 for the pom-pom hat, to £14 for the boots. And these boots...they are somethin' else! When I saw them I have to admit, I did the cliche double-take. They just remind of a similar style that Dior released a few seasons back with their loud & proud design which provides just the right amount of 'edge' for me to carry off- without looking carried away!

They are very much in keeping with the latest sock-boot trend and with that teeeeeny kitten heel, they're probably the most comfy 'heels' I'll ever own. Just in case I hadn't made it obvious enough, I really love them and I cannot wait to style them this winter. I'm thinking of pairing them with midi skirts and knitted jumpers, or even with denim jeans- can't go far wrong!

The other item I LOVE from this mini-haul is this navy velvet bag, which I believe was £7. Again, it has that high-end look at a mere fraction of the cost and did I mention it's velvet too? :p You know I am fully indulging this particular trend right now because I have a longstanding love for velvet. You should have seen the M&S dress I wore to death when I was 7 (That was navy velvet too!)
But seriously, for only £7, I love how stylish and classic this bag is. It has a chain strap so you can wear it cross-body or double over the straps and sling it under your shoulder- love it!


I really have to hand it to Primark, they've knocked the ball out of the park this season, as far as I am concerned! I'm already planning my next trip back because there are SO many more boots that I *need* to, ahem, 'try on'.

Knit jumper £13 | Boots £14 | Bag £7 | Hat £2

Love,











Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig