18.3.14

A walk in the deep countryside


Just a quick post, my little sister and I went for a bit of a country hike the other day. It was lovely to catch up with her and be outside in the fresh air. We walked this route that our dad used to take us when we were little, I always remember those days! Pulling on our wellies, coats, hats and scarfs and racing out the door with the dog! Spring is definitely in the air, buds are forming on the trees and slowly the woodlands are turning greener! I love this time of year!
Don't you just love the old thatched houses?! 'Chittlechatter Stores' is our local village shop which has served our village for years! We used to pop down here with our pocket money as kids and spend it on their ever increasing array of sweets! 


Not exactly glamorous footwear haha! But these boots totally saved me! One part of a field we have to walk through is always soo muddy, tempting as it s to jump in the big puddles...I did resist lol





Rosie hanging out at the stream...she's been doing her art project down here, experimenting with the effects of the raw elements. I love this spot though, we've spent many a happy afternoon playing in the stream and the fields beyond.









Hope you're all as excited as I am for spring! 
Love Bunty
xXx












Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig