20.3.14

What's in my make-up bag!



Hello everyone! Just when I thought the sun was out and I was about to go out for a nice walk...the heavens have opened and it's pouring down with rain :( So, change of plan today! I thought I would make use of my time by showing you what is currently in my make-up bag.
I'm such a nosey one and I love seeing other peoples posts of their current make-up faves, so I thought I would show you mine too! These are the items I have been gravitating towards in the last couple of weeks, I do rotate my lipsticks a whole lot, but generally I will always come back to the ones included here.


First up is Nivea's Daily Essentials BB Cream, i'm not going to do a massive review as I did one yesterday for this product. You can check it out here if you want to know my thoughts. I will say that i'm loving using it mixed with my foundation, it creates a perfect dewy glow without looking shiny.

Next is my go to foundation which is Estee Lauder's Doublewear in the shade Cool Bone. This is such good stuff! If you haven't tried it but think you'd like to, pop down to your local Estee Lauder counter where you can be colour matched and given a 10 day sample for free. The ladies are always really helpful and professional and hey, you can't knock a free sample, right?!

Then it's my concealer which is Estee Lauder's Doublewear in the shade light. This goes hand in hand with my foundation and really truly is a cut above the rest. If there was one make-up item I had to chose, foregoing the rest, hands down it would be this little beauty.

Next is my liquid highlight from The Body Shop. I repurchased this a few months ago, having used it several years ago and I fell in love with it again! The pinky tone really suits my skin and I always feel a little more bright eyed and bushy tailed wearing this :)



Soap and Glory Glow All Out Luminizing Radiance Face Powder: I use this as a highlighter whenever I'm not wearing my liquid one from The Body Shop. Again it has a beautiful pinky tone
which looks ace above the cheekbones, along the temples, down the bridge of the nose....in fact
anywhere! You could also use it on your shoulders and arms to create a little glow.

Rimmel Eyeshadow Palettes: These two together make some lovely combinations and the nude colours really suit me without being too dark on my eyes. I have been using these palettes non-stop this month and I still haven't satisfied my obsession for them!

The Body Shop Blush 04: This is such a girly pink I love it! I sweep this across my cheeks for a delicate glow.


Billion Dollar Brows Universal Brow Pencil: This is a great product with a handy brow brush on one
end with the pencil on the other. Its retractable so you don't have to worry about sharpening it or it
ever going blunt! This is a fab product though, I love it when it comes to how subtly it can perform! The beautiful thing is that a little really does go a long way!

Rimmel's Exaggerate Lip Liner: This is a great colour because it goes with all my favourite lipsticks! My lips are annoyingly very non-symmetrical, but thanks to this lovely helper, no one need ever know!....Apart from you guys now, oops!

Clarins High Impact Mascara: This is actually a sample I received a while back and it's nearly used up too! But I love how soft the brush is, it's so gentle on the eye area and lashes when you apply it.  I will definitely have to repurchase this soon!

Compact mirror: I bought his on route to our Honeymoon a couple of years ago and it's still going strong! I think I got it in Accessorise- at the airport of course, haha!




Revlon Cupcake Lip Butter: This is so lovely I cant even tell you! It's a beautiful summery pink and I just can't put it away!

Revlon Matte Pink Pout: Probably my longest lippie fave, I always come back to this shade :)

The Body Shop Vitamin E Lip Care: I like to pop this on my lips when I begin applying my make-up, so when I'm all done and ready to apply my lipstick, my lips are moisturised and ready to go!

So that's what is currently in my make-up bag, i'll probably do another updated post during summer when i'm sure I will have changed it up again!

Hope you're all having a nice Thursday :)

Love Bunty
xXx

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig