4.3.14

Soap & Glory's Body Lotion



I picked up this little tube of body lotion last week whilst perusing the aisles of Boots...(again!) I was looking for a nice, handbag sized hand lotion that I could use to keep my hands moisturised when I'm out and about. Although I have only bought makeup from Soap & Glory in the past, I thought it would be nice to try something from their skincare range. Let me tell you now, this smells so delicious I almost wanted to taste it! I have been wearing it now everyday and it is soo gorgeous on my skin, it really is a treat for my hands. Although this tube is only 50mls, (I thought I would test the travel sized one before going all out on a large tub) I am delighted with it and will definitely repurchase the full-sized version.

What are your favourite Soap & Glory products?
Love Bunty
xXx


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig