2.5.16

Tidy spaces with My 1st years




I know I'm definitely not the only mother or woman for that matter who can't stand clutter in her own home. I find it so hard to relax knowing there is paperwork that might need organising, toys to put away, laundry to hang out etc. I am just one of those that (sometimes neurotically) likes to have the house put back in order before we close the day. That way, I can unwind in the evening once the children are asleep knowing the house is my own to enjoy with my husband. Granted, this normally takes the form of catching up on tv series and munching a few treats we may or may not have been hiding from the children! 


When it comes to storing their toys, I really like to be able to put the kids play things away properly in the evening and up until recently, we didn't really have any real storage for our increasing collection of things. You know you're in trouble when the toy chest begins to overflow and you find toys stashed in the most peculiar of places!- And let's not even start on the crazy amount that are currently hiding out in our car!



For me, some semblance of organisation is key but it's also really lovely when you find a practical solution that also looks really lovely too. My 1st years have some wonderfully creative and unique ways to keep all those bits and pieces in place and tidily stored when not in use.


We were very kindly sent one of their personalised soft storage bags and we have been trialling it for various uses around our home. Our favourite so far is to hold the boys teddies and favourite soft toys in. They both love playing with their Jellycat characters and we have built up quite a collection over time but i've never really had anywhere suitable to keep them all together. However, this bag is just perfect for housing toys as it is so large and easy to move around the home.


I love how easily it sits with our home decor, it's calm and neutral colouring is really quite adult friendly too! I know enough of my boys toys are so bright and colourful that I feel as though I might get a headache if I stare at them for too long! It's nice to be able to store their toys in something that I would gladly have in my own bedroom!



This really is a great piece which could find a use in pretty much any room of the home. I'd happily use this as the boys laundry basket or to store their shoes in, for example. Being so soft and light, this bag is also extremely child friendly too which is great for encouraging independent play as well as getting my toddler to tidy up his things!


We are so delighted with this bag and we know we will continue to use it and find new uses for it as the boys grow.
Have you tried soft storage bags in your home? 

Love,

Disclaimer: Whilst I was kindly gifted the storage bag by my 1st years, all opinions expressed are representative of Bunty Living













Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig