5.12.16

Christmas gift inspiration with Estee Lauder!






Since becoming a mum, my focus on Christmas shopping has become almost entirely directed towards the children. I don’t really find myself wanting a lot of things, in fact given the choice, I’d rather just have one gift that I could enjoy and always be reminded of that particular Christmas celebration by.

 I think if you are on the hunt for something a bit special for a loved one this Christmas, Estee Lauder definitely comes to my mind as a perfect starting point. Estee Lauder is one of those reputable brands that can be relied upon time and time again for their excellence in quality and I've always felt their products do exactly what they claim to.




 I was recently sent the Limited Edition Advanced Night Repair Serum and I have been using this twice daily on my face and neck as part of my normal skincare routine. Having used it in the past, I already knew I was going to love using it but something about the gorgeous design of this limited edition bottle brings an added touch of luxury and glamour.

As far as the formula goes, the Night Repair serum is just gorgeous. The best way I can describe the consistency of it is to liken it to how I imagine liquid silk feels. It just glides onto the skin beautifully and leaves my face feeling immediately soothed, plumped and hydrated which is everything I look for at this time of year when it's so cold outside!
 I like to dispense a few drops onto the back of my hand (which is plenty for a generous coverage) and then gently massage into my face using my fingertips. 




The beautiful gold bottle makes quite a show stopper sitting on top of the dressing table and it would definitely catch the eye twinkling under the Christmas tree too. Whilst it's not the cheapest item in my skincare routine, a little does go a long way so it can last for really long time and the results of using it definitely speak for themselves. My skin looks clearer, more radiant and a lot more hydrated.


 I definitely think this is a gift any woman would love to receive under the tree this Christmas!

If you want a closer look, you can shop the Limited Edition Advanced Night Repair here

Love,

*Post in collaboration with Estee Lauder












Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig