31.12.16

Our year in photos






Before the drinks are poured and toasts to 2017 are raised, I wanted to take a final moment to reflect on the year itself and one way I love to do this is by looking through photographs from each month of 2016. 

If you read my last post, you’ll know this year hasn’t been an easy one for us but there certainly have been some incredible moments and cherished memories made along the way.

I can’t actually believe tomorrow will mark the first day of 2017 and I welcome the beginning of a new chapter in our lives. All sorts of new milestones are going to be made, new goals will be achieved and new interests will be explored. It’s a wonderful opportunity to 'wipe clean the slate’ so to speak, and begin again.

I hope your 2017 brings you happiness, joy and a whole lot of laughter!

Below are some of my personal favourites from this year...








































 Love,

















Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig