21.9.17

Cohorted September box | *Free gift for new subscribers!


I always look forward to the day when the postman delivers my Cohorted box through the letterbox. Not knowing exactly what will be tucked inside, (along with the fact that I have loved every single edit this far), definitely adds to the excitement levels when I get around to opening it- Preferably with a hot cuppa in hand after the kids are in bed!

*Cohorted have a fabulous offer on at the moment where every new subscriber will receive a free Creme smooth lip colour by using the referral code 'COHORTEDGIFTME' at checkout!- Need I say more? :p

This month's edit really was no exception, there are some gorgeous items in the box so I'll get right into it and share with you what I found inside:

Benefit Roller Lash Curling Mascara: To be honest, I've received mascaras in nearly every box this far but I really don't mind because they've all been such good ones! The roller lash is another 'cult beauty' item in the makeup industry; all the beauty bloggers have been raving about this since it launched. And I can totally see why. It's a lovely, formulation that coats lashes individually and makes them appear longer and much fuller too! What more could you want from a mascara, right? 


Smith & Cult shining lip lacquer: 
I have to be totally honest, this was probably my least favourite product because I find the formula quite sticky and hard to work with. That said, the colour and payoff is nothing short of beautiful. It's a really pretty bright red and (even though I'm often too chicken to wear a red lip) this is the first lip product that has tempted me to do so in a long time! Honestly, this is one of those products that I want to like more because it's *the* perfect shade of red. But if sticky isn't your thing, then you might struggle with this one, stunning as it is!


 Lica Cole The Good Vibe Discovery Kit:
 If organic, natural and plant-based skin care products are your thing, then trust me, you will LOVE this range. These little pots include an organic cleansing smoothie, an organic polishing paste and an organic whipped butter and they are quite simply one of the loveliest skincare trio's I have ever come across.
 The formulas include matcha and chamomile, both of which work wonders for the skin and provide a fresh and citrusy aroma that I cannot get enough of. It's everything you want to awaken to on a gloomy Monday morning to revitalise and cleanse the skin. I can't wait to explore this brand more and find a few new items to add to my skincare routine.



Cargo Around The World Eyeshadow Palette:
I do love a good eyeshadow palette and this one is yet another example of a brand discovery that you should definitely check out!
The eyeshadows are arranged into 3 quads and 6 duos of expertly coordinated shades to achieve a variety of looks with. Combining matte and shimmer shadows, I think the Cargo palette offers great versatility for any occasion; allowing you to transform a neutral daytime eye into a dramatic evening look with just a few brushstrokes. It's really beautiful and with those rich, warm tones; it's perfect for transitioning your makeup into autumn and winter.


Figs & Rouge Smart Nutrient Vital Moisture Day Cream:
Talk about saving the best till last, I am *obsessed* with this cream by Figs & Rouge. Incorporating hylauronic acid (which is well known for its hydrating properties), this cream delivers instant and long -lasting hydration to leave skin smooth and radiant.
I've been wearing this every day since I got my hands on it and I really love the way it's making my skin feel in general. I definitely think my makeup sits better on top of it and it feels nourished and moisturised all day. Love, love, LOVE it!


Love,




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig