19.9.17

Floaty autumn style



I can't seem to get enough of all things 'autumn' at the moment. From the cosy knits & furry trims, to the floaty dresses and allll the caramel shades! To be perfectly honest, I can't remember the last time I felt more excited about a seasonal change from a fashion point of view- but I'm going with it!

Almost one year post-partum, I think I'm starting to feel like my old self again (granted, fitting into some of my pre-pregnancy jeans plays a big part in this) but I suppose I feel like fashion is within my grasp once more and I'm really excited to embrace it again.

I can tell you one thing for sure, I'm definitely getting my fill of the AW17 catalogues- even if just to inspire me later along when all the sales launch. Well, you can't knock a bargain, can you?

Speaking of bargains, this beauty of a dress turned up in the New Look sales recently and I took one look and fell for it, price tag and all.
It's got the prettiest cut and I can't wait to style it out for autumn with jackets and boots.
 The slit on the legs is a LOT higher than I first predicted so I think I will probably alter that but, for *£7*(!!!) well, I can't really complain one bit!

'Floaty autumn style'- I think that pretty much summarises my current wardrobe goals :)




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig