28.1.14

At Home with Country


Hi everyone! Today I wanted to share with you one of my favourite home interior books...ever! This was the first one I bought ( I think) a few years ago, but it still continues to inspire me with its beautiful images of country homes and more adventurous glamorous camping! As you can see, the book is called 'At Home With Country' and it's from the Cabbages and Roses series by Christina Strutt. It comprises of a selection of very different home interiors from different parts of the world which are connected by an overall 'country' interior theme.

Here is a little look inside at some of my favourite pages...I hope you feel a little inspired as I always do when I flick through this lovely book!











What do you all think? 
Love Bunty xXx




Share:

1 comment

  1. Lovely! We are planning on having a bath like that. Really like the fireplace and the material in the kitchen cupboards!

    ReplyDelete

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig