24.1.14

My candles!



Who does't love the ambience of flickering candles on a cold wintery evening? I am a total sucker for candles, be they scented, large church candles, small tea lights in a pretty holder or the cute tinned variety complete with their own lid?!

Now, this may seem a little random, but candles play an important part in my mental switch from working day to relaxing evening. They have a way of calming my mind away from the piles of laundry, the still un-dusted surfaces and the floor begging to be hoovered! Sometimes, admittedly I just don't have the time of day to finish all the cleaning, and it really bugs me because at heart I am a massive clean freak when it comes to maintaining my home.

But after popping Noah to bed, I like to light my candles, curl up on the sofa with a good book and a glass of wine and just unwind for a few minutes...lovely. :)









xXx

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig