29.1.14

Spa manicure!




Today I popped down to one of Lincoln's nicest beauty salons, Mark Jeffs, where I indulged my hands in their spa manicure. Aside from a bit of relaxation, I really wanted a slightly more intensive treatment for my hands as they have been seriously battered by the weather this winter! My nails have been in such a state breaking left, right and centre! It was so relaxing in the salon and I left feeling my hands were replenished and beautifully nourished. :) I would really recommend Mark Jeffs for an instant 'weather beater' hand treatment.
After having the works, I chose a lovely Zoya polish for my nails, Sorry, I forgot to check the name of the shade, but it was very close to their Pandora...


Ah...bliss!

Love Bunty
xXx


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig