24.1.14

Weekend in Penrith!

Hello everyone!

Really sorry i've been so quiet for the last couple of days! This weekend we joined Eddy's family in Penrith and Keswick visiting his brother who turned 21 last week and now lives up there. I have never been to a more northern part of England so I was super excited! The landscape is just breathtaking up in the Lake District! I've always wanted to explore this part of the country and although we were only there for a day I was definitely captivated with the place...cannot wait to return soon! 

Testing out the big boy bed!




Beautiful church in Penrith, St. Catherine's.

Celebrating Freddie's Birthday!





possibly my favourite shop...ever! 







We found the end of the rainbow!!! 


Some lovely memories made this weekend! What did you all get up to?

Love Bunty xXx

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig