17.4.15

Babies, moving house and sickness




They say moving house is one of the most stressful things anyone can do. As if we Mortons don't love a challenge?! On Monday, Eddy, the babies and I vacated our much loved home in Portsmouth and moved to my parents' in Devon. 
Like many family moves, ours is career related too and so we are greatly anticipating the future and are excited to see the development of anchor studios. (Sorry for the name drop but I have never actually talked about Eddy's business on the blog particularly. Suffice to say I am immensely proud of his endless hard work and dedication over the last few years. Setting up your own business is no simple task in this day and age and naturally, it has taken time to earn recognition and to achieve goals one by one. All I can say is that it is a real privilege to see your loved one's dreams begin to come true!)

In the meantime, my parents kindly offered us to make a base in their home while we 'house hunt' and just get to grips with where exactly our next 'home' is going to be. So, to address the other elephant in the room- sorry the blog has been completely on the back burner this last week!- Although we managed to pack up our home in a couple of days, in the process poor Noah came down with a horrible sickness bug. Suffice to say it was a pretty big challenge to meet the deadline for our removal men!



I was literally praying that Eddy, Jonah or I didn't get sick in those days of packing as it would totally render our mission impossible! (lol) Of course, God heard my concerns and so it was only after we had completed our packing, swapped keys back and made our four hour drive down to Devon in one piece, that I got sick! -Honestly, I was just so grateful for the timing!

This move has really shown me a lot about our little family. Firstly about our marriage union in that we are a team and it's by being a team that we can make what may feel impossible actually happen. We're stepping forwards together with our boys and there is a wonderful feeling of responsibility and encouragement that has come from trusting God and trusting each other.


Secondly, I know sometimes it can raise eyebrows when you talk about 'moving back in with the parents,' as if that connotes to a certain stability breakdown or inability to stand on your own feet, so to speak. All I can say is that I am blessed and enormously grateful to see my family thriving in a world where so many don't have that opportunity or circumstance. I'm also extremely grateful for the ongoing generosity of my parents. Their continual effort to see all of their children succeed, however that may be, knows no bounds.


I feel a new lease of life being here and I feel contentment and happiness!

Love Bunty
xXx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig