7.4.15

Easter weekend



We have been having such a lovely Easter break in Devon- I dont want it to end! Getting my side of the family all together is becoming a bi-annual event as really only the Easter and Christmas holidays guarantee everone home at the same time. With this in mind, Eddy and I were keen to spend as much time with everyone as possible and I think it's safe to say we have all had a really fun weekend. 



On Easter Sunday after attending Mass, we set up an Easter egg hunt in the garden for the children. Noah and his cousin enjoyed exploring everywhere for their hidden treats. I think we all overdid our chocolate allowance but it was so sweet to see the children's delight at the copious amount of chocolate that was hauled back inside after the hunt.

The weather was beautiful: warm and sunny and everyone was in great spirits. I especially noticed a more relaxed version of myself on Sunday as I stayed away from social media and blogging. I always find that having a clean break from blogging helps to clear my head. I also think it's really important to just live in the moment. My Easter weekend has brought clarity and peace of mind and now I can't wait to get back in gear to fill you in on all the exciting things coming up! 























I hope you all had a wonderful Easter celebration too!
Love Bunty
xXx




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig