8.4.15

Origins GinZing



I've been enjoying using a different moisturiser lately and I like it so much, I thought it would be worth mentioning. To any tired out mums like me whose skin can lack that 'get up and go' feeling after a night of children's sleepless antics, this is your remedy!
Aside from the cheerful packaging, the name of this product held my interest as soon as I saw it. It claims to be an Energy-boosting moisturiser which, I must say I could use!

Now, if you think that working a bit of this lovely product into your face is going to revive your energy levels enough to run a marathon, i'm afraid you'll be disappointed. What I will say though is that this formula does help revive my tired eyes and cools my skin in such a soothing way. It has a really punchy orange scent which is right up my street. I also love the consistency which is light enough to work well under makeup in the morning.


In composition, this formula reminds me of some Clinique skincare products; its very gentle and calming on the skin. Once on, it feels like I'm not wearing anything except for the delicate scent and I really like that I can just pop this on and feel like its actually helping helping to calm my skin. It's a great 'no makeup day' product when you just want to give your skin a break. 
In my 50ml pot I have only needed to use a tiny amount so far as the product does go quite a long way. Even though I use this every day now, I'm expecting it to last a good while so it really feels like you get your moneys worth.


Are any of you guys fans of Origins products? I'd love to know your thoughts!

Love Bunty
xXx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig