26.9.15

Great British Bake Off with Garden Trading



With The Great British Bake off taking the nation by storm, I think we have all felt a little inspired to dust off our aprons and get creative in our own kitchens. I know this has certainly been the case for me! For the past few weeks, I have been excitedly tuning in on Wednesday evenings to see what I might be inspired to bake next! Granted, my skill level is not up there with the talent of the Bake off contestants, but a girl can try, right?!


I’ve said it before and i’ll say it again: the key to a successful bake lies in the equipment used as well as the ingredients. When it comes to baking cakes and ensuring plenty of air gets into your mix, large mixing bowls and flour shakers are brilliant for this cause. Garden Trading are so good at providing all the necessities to ensure a happy baking session with wonderful results. I have been using their large mixing bowl and find it great for bakes, large and small. 
I always ensure I sieve my flour when baking cakes to make my sponges light and fluffy. Garden Trading's flour shaker is a brilliantly handy utensil to ensure the air mixes with the flour evenly before being folded into the cake batter.







This handy measuring jug is perfect for when you need to follow a recipe a little more precisely than just a 'splashful.' It sits so well with all the other Garden Trading baking essentials and could be used for a variety of purposes during baking. Mixing eggs, milk, water...really anything! It's so sweet, I can even see myself using this outside of baking as a jug for my flowers!



And of course, once the bakes are made you need somewhere practical and decorative to store them. Garden Trading's very own cake tin is such a perfect way to store your bakes. I particularly love these designs: With a minimalistic approach, the understated aesthetics make these tins all the more inviting!





Garden trading really understand families and I feel they create products that are both flexible in use and application, in order to make domestic life easier. We have found their gorgeous step-stool a perfect way to allow Noah to help me in the kitchen. Our counter tops are too high for his little legs, but he does love seeing what I'm baking when I have all the ingredients out. This step stool is the perfect way to offer a practical little 'leg up' for curious little cooks! As you can see, Noah has really been enjoying helping mummy out!















What have you been inspired to bake lately?

Here are some links to the products photographed above:

Step Stool(Discontinued now but here is another option)


Love Bunty
xXx



*Disclosure: Whilst I was kindly gifted the products mentioned above, all opinions expressed are authentic and representative of Bunty Living.





















Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig