6.9.15

This week on Instagram


Good evening you lovely lot! I haven't done my usual Sunday roundup of Instagram photos in a few weeks but I've enjoyed this last week's worth- getting my creative juices flowing after a few days away from it all! 

We are going on holiday tomorrow guys and I cannot wait! We will be taking my parent's camper van and 'glamping' in Cornwall for a week. This place is so special to us both- I think I must have joined Eddy's family on their usual vacay here about five or six times now and have grown so fond of all the little towns, villages and beaches. 

Something about Cornwall just has this ability to clear your mind, calm your worries and allow you to adopt a slower pace of life. The craziness of life in our world always feels quelled when I look at the crashing waves on the shore and there is nothing like sipping hot chocolate on the beach after a few hours bodyboarding in the water!

Honestly, we are about to jump into a very busy time and, as a family, there are some huge changes on our horizons. I think it will be good to take a few days retreat as just the four of us, to mull over this last year and mentally get to grips with the next! I'm feeling both optimistic and terrified. As a family we are great travellers but as time passes, I find myself longing for 'home', or at least the security that comes with knowing this is a place of permanence. So, big plans, big dreams, and lots to hope and pray about!

That's where i'll leave it at this week. I am hoping to keep up with the blog while we are away but I can't promise signal or internet...we shall see! 

As always, please feel free to print off any of these photos if you would like them for your own personal use. 

Love Bunty
xXx










Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig