16.9.15

Perfect Pieces Gifts



Since having children, my love of photographs around the home has grown immensely. The camera is always charged and ready to capture every little moment, achievement and milestone. Having lots of images around is a wonderful way to remain anchored by the things that matter to you, your own treasured memories and the people you hold dearest.


When Katy Sutor reached out to me and introduced me to her business, Perfect Pieces Gifts, I was bowled over by all the pretty shabby chic and vintage style decorative goodies on offer. Hers is a shop that will brighten the dullest afternoon at just the click of a button! 


Katy first started her business at the end of last year. With a desire to work from home and around her children, she soon discovered success through the positive response received- especially with regards to her popular photo blocks.


Katy kindly sent me some beautiful examples of a photo block and plaque and I was so excited for these to arrive. Delicately wrapped in tissue paper, I knew I was opening something very special when my little parcel was delivered. The photo block completely surpassed any expectations I had. From a selection of photos I sent her, she happened to choose my favourite- a family portrait on the beach. Durable enough to stand the curiosity of my toddler, this photo block will definitely stand the test of time- and kids! The wood is thick enough to be freestanding and would look superb in any room. 

 


The second piece I received was this gorgeous 4 aperture plaque which Katy also created for us. Complete with string, this would hang perfectly against a wall. Personally, I think this one would best suit the nursery where the boys can enjoy reliving our family memories. 



I have been so impressed by Katy’s stunning work- she is a very personable and charming lady who clearly loves to make people happy! From every aspect of designing the blocks, producing them and getting them posted promptly, it has been a real pleasure to collaborate with her.

Katy also hosts home parties as an opportunity to gather friends together and browse her stunning products. I can’t help but think what a great idea this would be for any occasion! Hen party? Birthday? Do you need an excuse?! 

She also has a lively community over on her Facebook page where you can keep up to date with all the latest news from Perfect Pieces Gifts and get in touch with her.



I feel thoroughly spoiled by Katy's beautiful work and I am sure these would make perfect gifts for friends and loved ones- especially as we draw closer to Christmas! I definitely urge you all to pop over to her lovely shop and feast your eyes on all the tempting goodies! Check her website out at www.perfectpiecesgifts.co.uk

Love Bunty
xXx

P.S Katy and I are going to be hosting two competitions via our social media. Two lucky winners will be in with the chance of receiving a photo block or plaque- How exciting! Keep your eyes peeled for more on that, details to follow!






This is a collaborative post, Whilst I was generously gifted the products mentioned, all opinions expressed are representative of Bunty Living.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig