20.9.15

Instagram roundup



Ahh Sunday evening, here again! I think i've blinked and this week has totally vanished! But it has been a really nice one. Apart from the ongoing teething dramas, we have had some really lovely moments. Once more I find myself in the thick of planning, list making and organising the events of the next week- I never learn do I?!

I thought I would bring you some favourite snaps of the past week. My week began with a severe lack of sleep and one very worn out little baby. I'm so relieved and happy that he seems to be feeling better these last couple of days! My brunch the other day was a result of feeling a need for a little 'tlc'- simple and delicious!


Little Noah had his second proper haircut too! (This photo was taken just before he had his rapidly growing locks tamed!) I will post about this later this week but I wanted to share one of my favourite photos of him, ever! This one is special to me. Like many children, Noah takes great interest in the things he sees us doing and taking photos is pretty much a daily occurrence in our home. It's lovely to see him enjoying his toy camera and joining in on the 'say cheeeese' opportunities. I think we might be looking at a future generation of blogger here!!? What do you reckon? Haha!





There's still no stopping my parent's hydrangea bush- I swear every time I pop round to snip some stems, I find a few more heads have appeared. Not that I mind one bit! This year's have been particularly vibrant and long lasting. I have really been enjoying having them, watching them grow and dotting them around the home!

Finally, we ended our week with a day trip to London. We ended up taking Jonah with us, boarded our train and arrived mid-morning to the beautiful city. I love how vibrant London is, there is always some undiscovered corner to find, interesting sights and people, and don't get me started on the shopping! On this occasion, we were meeting friends for lunch and spent a leisurely afternoon at The Thistle, eating and chatting away- what's not to love, right!? I think we managed to extend lunch to four hours which feels like a record of some sort!


And that is pretty much how our week has panned out. The next one looks equally vibrant with some fun collabs coming your way. I will be kick starting with a very exciting competition, you won't want to miss that one, I promise!

I hope you've all had a restful weekend and have a lovely week ahead!

Love Bunty
xXx


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig