27.1.16

Easy Mum Style




I have to admit that the contents of my wardrobe is not that glamorous these days- I certainly haven't done a fashion haul in what seems like months! However, I have bought the odd piece once in a while and I wanted to share this 3/4 length top by Joules which I have been loving. I forgot how practical 3/4 length sleeves were for keeping up with the children, household duties AND still keeping nice and cosy in the colder months.


I bought this top on holiday last week and have been really enjoying wearing it a couple of times this week. The metallic polka dots add just a little touch of glamour to my usual, very casual get up. And the fact that this is a stripey top, well, need I say more? You know my love of navy stripes!


Whilst I was a bit concerned about the metallic washing off, (I haven't put it to the test yet, by the way!) I'm hoping they will keep for a good while before they fade, that's if they're going to! Let's just say it's a risk I am willing to take!


Speaking of Joules though, have you seen their new collection yet? There are some gorgeous pieces up for grabs if you fancy treating yourself!

     
   Hope you're all have a great week!
Love,
                  











Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig