28.1.16

Spring showers with Joules







I don’t know about you, but I love this time of year! We gradually find ourselves moving towards those long awaited days, the smell of spring is in the air and finally, we get to see the winter thawing to reveal a beautiful landscape preparing for the new season! There’s something wonderfully optimistic about spring, isn't there? We feel justified in setting our sights on summer with whatever dreams or plans we have for the glorious months ahead.

I am definitely a 'summer person' through and through. I love feeling the sun on my skin and this is the time of year when I long to see daylight at 7pm; to be able to spend those balmy evenings outdoors and while away precious hours while we have the light.

This is also the time of year that I begin to look at the boy's wardrobes again and think about 'the next size up'. Living in Britain we never like to be far from our wellies, brollies and waterproofs. Whilst sometimes it may feel warm outside, experience has made us experts at being prepared for the well known 'April showers' that last all year round here.

As such, light, waterproof layers are definitely a must and we never venture far without ours. What I love about the Joules children's waterproof collection is how easy they are to throw on and go. Be it over jeans and jumpers or swimming trunks and shorts, Joules understand the fine balance between creating clothing that is lightweight and practical, ensuring our littles are well protected from the elements all year round.



Joules have some gorgeous new pieces in their children's Right as Rain collection. I've been particularly eyeing up their JNR Skipper Showerproof coat, what else does a little boy need to keep the downpours from spoiling his fun?!



I especially love that this coat comes in two designs- as if I need any more tempting to buy the boys one each?! Mum to Mum, they're honestly brilliant options if you're looking to kit your littles out for the year. We had some from last year's collection and they came in so handy time after time. They've also lasted brilliantly despite being battered by sea and sand... and my toddler! I know where i'll be getting our next sizes up from!

Love,

*Disclaimer: This is a collaborative post for which I was renumerated. However, all opinions expressed are authentic and representative of Bunty Living.







Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig