22.1.16

Taking a break


This evening we arrived home from a week away with Eddy’s family- hence why the blog has been so quiet! I really felt I needed a break from computer screens and some time to just be in the present with my boys. Sometimes I find it really beneficial to have a bit of downtime and it felt so good, freeing and refreshing to take a pause from the ever buzzing online world. 
When I take time away from blogging I always notice that is the time when I have a greater abundance of ideas and inspiration for future posts. More than that though, it just felt really good to quieten my thoughts and be at peace with reality, here and now.


I feel rested, recuperated and ready to move forwards- thank you for your patience!
 I hope you all have a beautiful, peaceful weekend!
Love,







Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig