1.1.16

Happy New Year!




And so here we are, a new year upon us and with that, the opportunity to imagine all of the adventures, plans, projects and fun that 2016 might hold for us.

 Our notepads and diaries eagerly await our pens to dream, draw and doodle upon their new and pristine pages. We hold tightly to our new year resolutions with a great sense of anticipation and readiness for the challenge they bring to us. 

January is such a wonderful time to wipe the slate clean and begin again. I know I have a list of things I would love to achieve, conquer and experience this year and I think this will be an interesting journey to say the least.




I have quite a few personal resolutions that I hope to carry into 2016. From taking time out to read my Bible every day, to reaching new fitness goals; I feel ambitious to really make positive changes in my routine and daily life. I think my biggest desire is that this year we all grow as a family in love for one another and that we encourage, support and uplift each other through the highs and lows of family life.



 That desire for my family also spills out to you, my readers. My fellow mamas, mums to be, new followers and old alike! I hope this little space will continue to bring a little happiness to your day. I wish you peace and every blessing as we turn the corner to 2016!


Just for the record-who else will still find themselves writing 2015 in Feb?! (Please don't let it just be me!) :p

Have a beautiful evening friends!
Love,









Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig