23.8.15

Avene Eau Thermale


I wanted to share with you something that I never thought in a million years I would buy into. In fact, when I first started talking about this amongst my family, it was met with hysterical laughter- trust me, I myself have laughed at the concept of facial mists in the past! However, since using this over the summer months, I have completely changed my opinion of facial sprays.

As we are going camping in Norfolk this week (more on that soon) and again, just the four of us are going away to Cornwall in September, I did a bit of a Boots haul to buy the usual family toiletries in travel sized form! I have been using the Avene facial creams these past few months as they have been excellent on my skin in the warmer weather. Whilst repurchasing my current faves, I spotted the Avene Eau Thermale and decided this would make for a handy travelling companion.

I didn’t realise I would become obsessed with it so soon before actually planning on using it! Thermal water is known for its soothing properties and this seems to be packed full of them. It’s so cool and refreshing and I now use it several times a day. (I know, writing that I sound ridiculously high maintenance!) But it's actually very simple, quick and effective to instantly cool and ensure hydrated skin.
After cleansing my face in the morning, a spritz of this really wakes up my tired eyes. I also use it during the day to cool my skin and refresh it from the heat- especially when it’s muggy outside. The 50ml bottle is great for popping in your handbag and very practical for when you just want to revive your skin on the go.

You can also use this spray to set makeup, to calm skin irritations, after hair removal and after exercise. But probably one of my favourite uses is on my babies. This stuff is weirdly excellent at soothing nappy rashes and is a hygienic way to cleanse delicate baby skin between nappy changes. This is part of the reason I stocked up on these bottles as we are camping this week and so for their sakes, using water after wet wipes is just a nice way to keep the little ones clean and fresh!

As you can see, I have tried and tested this bottle for several uses and have been enormously impressed thus far. It is definitely a whim purchase that has paid off!



Wishing you all a wonderful week ahead!

Love Bunty
xXx



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig