9.8.15

Pip Studio



If there was ever one career I could choose to pursue in my life, it would probably be something that combined photography with interior design. Whilst it’s something many people take pleasure in, I for one have grown in confidence so much through exploring styles and compositions and taking inspiration from various sources (my husband will testify to my magazine addiction) along the way!



 My little sister recently had a bit of a renovation project on her bedroom to bring it up to date. Alas, it was time to say goodbye to the deep purple squiggly line walls which had featured previously, courtesy of the tastes of my twelve year old self. They were washed away with newly plastered walls and a bright magnolia cream to finish. 



 Lizzie also had new furniture bought- all white pieces to really let the light dance and bounce between her walls. The room was completely transformed and is such a pretty haven now, perfect for a teenager seeking a moments peace!
She recently got some new bedding which I am obsessing over and boy, does it make me want to jump right into the world of designing  children’s bedrooms! 
Her duvet and pillow case are from Pip Studio designs, courtesy of our usual go-to for all things shabby chic and pretty: Daisy Park of South Molton. The vibrance of these designs could rouse the dullest Monday morning and as far as I am concerned, they’re just beautiful!




 Between my sisters and I, we are gradually accruing quite a lot of Pip Studio pieces, they’re just so cheerful to 
look at! This little set up just screams lazy Saturday morning breakfast in bed to me- now there's a thought!





Have a wonderful week,
Love Bunty
xXx




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig