8.8.15

The perfect summer dress




The sun has returned this weekend which is bliss after a couple of overcast days. I was deliberating whether or not to post about this dress, largely due to the fact that it looked like summer had disappeared from England altogether! But here we are, basking in beautiful sunshine once more and I feel justified in mentioning the one outfit which has seen me through 'phase one' of our holidays.



I ‘tried’ to be minimal in packing for Dorset as I knew we would be outside a lot and I just wanted practical outfits that would allow me to get involved with the various garden games and keep up with the kids. I didn’t bring a single piece of jewellery or accessories (other than the studs already in my ears) and I kept my outfits minimal and simple.




It didn’t matter one bit in the end as I came back to this same dress about three times in one week! This is a simple cotton one by Joules and I got it in the sales in Portsmouth when we visited last weekend. It’s light and airy and super comfy in the heat (tried and tested!) I also love its length and feel like it would flatter differently shaped women as it cinches at the waist with a tie, instantly giving just a little shape to the look.




I wore my hair in various forms of braids during the week as I find it the best way to get it up and out of my face without falling down during the day. I’m still growing my fringe out so I have shorter pieces of hair at the front right now and I hate them being in my face, especially when working out or playing sports!

 I’m simply wearing some white converse with this dress- these are actually my little sisters but they are so comfy and go with everything very easily.





There we have it, a super easy (albeit very ‘mom style’) outfit which has seen me through the best of the weather so far! 

Happy weekend all,
love Bunty
xXx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig