10.8.15

Lovely little things




We’ve been back home for a few days and the holiday blues have been well and truly teasing us. I still have tonnes of laundry to get through and a list as long as my arm of things to do, mend and organise!
I still cant believe we are getting through August, the shops are talking about Autumn/Winter collections and already the night’s seem to be drawing in a little. English summers can be so fleeting can't they?! 
 I have been determined to hold on to ours for as long as I can! I think, because we are also going away in September, I am mentally dragging out our summer holidays, not that I mind one bit! I guess it is a perk of the children not being in school yet!

Whilst pondering the direction of my blog in recent weeks, something extraordinarily exciting happened. Something I could not have imagined happening when I began this blog, or even in recent weeks for that matter!
A couple of 'dream' company’s got in touch with me to work with them on some projects and, without realising it, restored a great deal of confidence in my vision for the blog at the same time.

I’m really excited to move forwards and whilst I hope I don’t sound too self-congratulatory, I have just had such a profoundly rewarding day where I feel a lot of hard work is beginning to show its fruits. I wanted to share my excitement and once again thank you lovely lot as individuals for reading my blog. 

It's really encouraging to have the recognition that as one blogger in literally millions, you stand out in some (albeit small) way, even if its just momentary! It has literally been a dream of mine for a long long time to work with these particular two company's and I can't believe they found me: a busy mummy from deepest darkest Devon! 

Stranger things have happened!

I hope everyone is having a lovely week,
Love Bunty
xXx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig